Bosch (4503) FGR7DQI Platinum Ir Fusion Spark Plug, Pack Of 1
- Revolutionary surface air gap firing technology featuring Bosch's unique four ground electrode design delivers the most powerful spark for the most efficient combustion and optimum horsepower without increasing the voltage requirement
- Fusion's voltage requirement increases less over time versus other iridium plugs for longer reliable performance of the vehicle's ignition system
- Factory pre-set gap allows for easy installation that never requires adjustment
- Four yttrium enhanced ground electrodes resist spark plug wear and oxidation for exceptional performance life
- Fused iridium and platinum center electrode, sintered into an extended insulator nose results in reaching self-cleaning temperature only seconds after starting and provides exceptional wear resistance
If you're looking for the really latest in spark plug technology, appear no further than Bosch Platinum Ir Fusion. This implies less anxiety on the ignition system for quicker starts, much more efficient fuel combustion, along with a longer performance life. Fusion features a patented, fused iridium and platinum center electrode, combined with exclusive surface air gap firing technology to generate a longer, more powerful spark. In addition, Fusion's voltage requirement increases less over time versus other iridium plugs for longer dependable performance in the vehicle's ignition system. Its four yttrium-enhanced ground electrode design outperforms OE iridium plugs by substantially reducing gap wear.
Spark Plugs - Copyright © 2019