Ngk BU8H Standard Spark Plug
- Solid copper core for greater spark
- Triple gasket seal eliminates combustion gas leakage
- Longer insulator nose prevents fouling
- Zinc dipped shell prevents corrosion
- Corrugated ribs on insulator prevents flashover
NGK Standard Spark Plug is manufactured to improve the performance of the car. The spark plug insulators are made of 99 percent pure alumina silicate, allowing for longer insulator noses for decreased fouling. It also consists of a solid copper core that provides superior heat dissipation and conductivity. It is constructed from durable material that is corrosion and abrasion resistant. This spark plug features a triple gasket sealing process that eliminates fuel leakage. It has corrugated ribs that prevent flashover and cold rolled threads to inhibit damage for the cylinder head. This spark plug has resistor that is made getting a glass and carbon mixture, which is fired to ensure superior performance and durability.
Spark Plugs - Copyright © 2019