Ngk CR6E Standard Spark Plug
- Corrugated ribs on insulator prevents flashover
- Zinc dipped shell prevents corrosion
- Solid copper core for greater spark
- Triple gasket seal eliminates combustion gas leakage
- Longer insulator nose prevents fouling
NGK Standard Spark Plug is manufactured to increase the performance of the vehicle. This spark plug features a triple gasket sealing method that eliminates fuel leakage. It has corrugated ribs that prevent flashover and cold rolled threads to inhibit damage towards the cylinder head. It is constructed from durable material that is corrosion and abrasion resistant. It also consists of a solid copper core that provides superior heat dissipation and conductivity. This spark plug has resistor that is produced with a glass and carbon mixture, which is fired to make sure superior performance and durability. The spark plug insulators are made of 99 percent pure alumina silicate, allowing for longer insulator noses for reduced fouling.
Spark Plugs - Copyright © 2018